The Villa St. Antonio, on a sheltered private lane beside magnificent cliffs, overlooking the brilliant Tyrrhenian Sea and the legendary Faraglioni, is an artistic, intimate and exclusive vacation home for the sophisticated traveller seeking to savor Capri for a week, a month, or a full season.
Within short distances of the secluded villa are the stuff on which Caprese dreams are made: exquisite local cuisine; natural wonders like the renowned Blue, White and Green Grottos; breathtaking cliffs; hidden azure coves; ancient Roman imperial ruins; stunning natural beaches; marinas and quays; and the finest shopping, sampled by the world's A-list travellers.
Local points of interest include
to name a few. Nearby Naples, Sorrento, Mt. Vesivius, Pompeii, and the Amalfi Coast are easily accessed via short ferry rides to the mainland.
- The Piazza Umberto (shown) and its surrounding shopping district, featuring fine stores like Prada, Gucci, Hermes, Yves Saint Laurent, Valentino, Dolce & Gabbana, Moschino, Louis Vuitton, and Bulgari
- The Faraglioni, which Homerian legend tells were thrown into the sea by a giant who attempted to sink Odysseus' ships returning from Troy
- Fabulous secluded beaches
- Sailing, diving, jet skiing, and other water sports
- The royally-frequented Carthusia Perfumery
- The fabled Grotta Azzurra (Blue Grotto)
- The Roman imperial ruins at Villa Jovis, where emperor Tiberius took holiday nearly two thousand years ago
- The Gardens of Augustus
Click here for a regional map,
click here for an interactive Google map, and
click here for a topographical island map.